- Bachelor of Science. Southern Methodist University, 1990
- Master of Science. Texas A&M University, 1992
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude. Tulane University, 1995
Will is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Mississippi and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Contact or fill out our contact us form.
- Business and commercial litigation
- Business transactions
- Contracts and contract disputes
- Life, health, and property insurance claims and coverage
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Will contests and probate disputes
- Trust management and disputes
- Landowner and premises liability
- Toxic tort litigation
- Environmental claims and liability
- Forestry and natural resources law
- Hospitality, hotel, and franchise law
Will has extensive litigation experience in business and commercial disputes, bad faith insurance law, insurance coverage and claims, contract disputes, personal injury claims, defective product claims, will contests and disputes involving probate, trust litigation, landowner liability, and chemical exposure claims.
Will is a member of the Board of Directors of Inn Serve Corporation and also serves as President of Inn Serve’s Florida and Alabama Division. Inn Serve is a privately owned Mississippi based hospitality company that provides management services to franchise hotels located in the Southeastern United States.
While at Tulane University, Will received a Certificate in Environmental Law, served on the Environmental Law Journal, participated in the Environmental Law Clinic and was a member of the Environmental Law Society. Will is a member of the Hinds County Bar Association and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Will serves as a Deacon at First Presbyterian Church of Jackson. He has been active as an adult leader with the Boy Scouts of America, serves on the board of First Presbyterian Day School, and has served on the boards of other non-profit entities that serve the local community. Will and his wife, Heather, have three children, Jay, Campbell, and Healy.