WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVING OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS AND PURPOSES. Partner with an advocate whose experience, knowledge and dedication you can completely trust to serve your needs, achieve your purposes, and attain your goals for success.
OUR CLIENTS COME FIRST. Our law firm is driven to serve the best interest of our clients. We always strive to understand what a positive resolution means to you in a collaborative effort to achieve your desired outcome. In our small firm setting, we provide close personal service to our clients with our attention always focused on the best interest of our clients.
Legal Expertise and Experience
Our firm was founded over 20 years ago and our attorneys bring significant professional legal experience founded on stellar track records of serving our clients best interest. We routinely represent clients in a wide variety of matters including:
- Business transactions and formation
- Business, corporate and partnership litigation
- Contract negotiation and strategic business planning
- Partnerships and limited liability companies
- Wills, estate and probate planning and litigation
- Real estate and property
- Insurance claims and coverage litigation
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Bet-the-company litigation
- Automobile and truck accidents
- Employment matters
- Construction litigation and advisory
- Product liability and consumer protection
- Landowner and premises liability
- Outdoor recreation law
- Forestry and natural resources
- Deceptive lending practices and consumer fraud
- Environmental and chemical exposure claims
- Prescription drugs
- Asbestosis and mesothelioma
- Work-place injuries
- Hospitality and hotel law
- Immigration and naturalization
To discuss any aspect of Mississippi law with one of our Jackson business or litigation attorneys, call 601-420-2200 or visit our contact us page.
Our offices are conveniently located in the Jackson metro area off Lakeland Drive in Flowood, Mississippi, and allow us easy access to Hinds, Madison, and Rankin counties and throughout the State of Mississippi.