- Bachelor’s in Business Administration. University of Mississippi, cum laude, 1989
- Juris Doctorate degree. University of Mississippi, 1992
- Graduated from National Institute for Trial Advocacy
Bobby is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Mississippi and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Contact or fill out our contact us form.
Areas of Practice
- Life, health and property insurance claims and coverage
- Business/corporate/partnership litigation
- Bet-the-Company litigation
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Automobile and truck (18 wheeler) accidents
- Medical, health, and nursing law
- Premise liability
- Estate litigation
- Product liability
- Environmental claims and liability
Bobby holds an AV Preeminent ® lawyer rating with Martindale Hubbell™ evidencing his High ethical standards and professional abilities. In addition, Bobby is a graduate of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and has been selected by his peers as a Mid-South Super Lawyer and a Top Lawyers in Mississippi. Bobby served as the Research Editor of the Mississippi Law Journal and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Admitted to practice since 1992, Bobby is a member of the Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations. As a member of the Mississippi Bar, he served as a Commissioner on the Board of Directors. In a state-wide election, Bobby was elected President of the Mississippi Bar, Young Lawyers Division. Bobby also served as Secretary of the Young Lawyers Division and as an editor of The Mississippi Lawyer magazine.
Bobby served as Chairman of Deacons and on numerous planning and organizational committees for Broadmoor Baptist Church. He has served as Director for Breakthru Ministries and as President of Applause, Jackson Preparatory School’s Arts Booster Club. He has been active with Junior Achievement, a classroom instructor for Law Days and has coached-volunteered for numerous youth sports programs. Bobby and his wife, Jennifer, have three children, Heather, Ty, and Hannah.